"The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."
• Pray that you maintain your testimony and have the courage to shine the light of Christ in a dark world. Pray for courage to stand firm in your faith. Be steadfast and immovable.
--- James 5:16 NIV
"Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you."
--- Jeremiah 29:12 NASB
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
--- Philippians 4:6
2 Timothy 1:8, Matthew 5:16, Philippians 2:15, John 3:20, 1 Corinthians 15:58
• Pray for boldness to speak the gospel even amidst opposition, speaking, not as pleasing men but God who examines our heart. Pray not to be afraid to speak truth in love to those around you.
1 Thessalonians 2:2-4, Ephesians 4:15
• Pray for physical protection for yourself, family, and all believers. Pray that the LORD would encamp around you; that He send angels to hide and shield you from harm and danger. Pray that the LORD would hide you in the shadow of His wings.
Psalms 17:8, Isaiah 54:17, 2 Thessalonians 3:3, Psalms 46:1, Psalms 34:7, Psalms 32:7, Psalms 138:7, Psalms 23:4, Psalm 91:4
• Pray for wisdom and strength to overcome deceptions and temptations. Pray to maintain self-control and not fall into sin.
Deuteronomy 31:6, 2 Peter 2:9, Matthew 26:41, Matthew 6:13, Matthew 24:13
• Pray that your love not grow cold.
and may the Lord cause you to increase and abound in love for one another, and for all people...
--- 1 Thessalonians 3:12
• Pray that the Lord will prepare you mentally and spiritually for what the Bible calls the most perilous time in history.
2 Timothy 3:1-17, 2 Peter 3:3-4, 1 John 2:18, Matthew 24:21-23
• Pray for your faith not to waver or falter. Pray that you and all believers will remain spotless and pure for the return of Jesus (whatever the cost).
Luke 9:23, Ephesians 5:27, 2 Timothy 2:21-26, Colossians 1:22, Philippians 2:15, 1 Peter 1:15, Proverbs 3:5-6
• Pray for the fruits of the Spirit to be evidenced in your life.
• Pray that the plans of the enemy are confused and that their evil plans and schemes are thwarted. Pray that the LORD will once again confuse the language of those building the tower of Babel in these last days.
"Confuse [my enemies], O Lord, divide their tongues [destroying their schemes](Amplified Bible) -- Psalms 55:9 NIV
Psalm 55:9 NLT, Luke 1:71, Psalm 59:1-2, Psalms 6:10, Psalms 35:4, Isaiah 54:17 NLT
• Pray for your enemies to be forgiven.
Matthew 5:44, Luke 6:28, Luke 23:34, Luke 6:27-28
• Pray for the lost and deceived to know the truth and be saved.
Luke 19:10, 2 Timothy 2:26
• Praise and thank the LORD for equipping you with everything you need for the battles ahead.
Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:11 NASB)
And remember God's promise that no weapon formed against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17).
Ephesians 6:10-18, Ephesians 1:19, Ephesians 3:16
• Pray that the church is awakened and galvanized into action. That the end-time church is stirred up and energized like the first-century church to speak Christ to those around them with great zeal.
Acts 4:33, 2 Corinthians 4:5, 1 Corinthians 1:17, Acts 2:42, Acts 1:8
• Pray for the brethren to be encouraged and sustained during what Jesus called the most distressful and oppressive time in history.
Ephesians 6:18, Matthew 24:21 NIV, Daniel 12:1
For then there will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now—no, and never will be [again].
Matthew 24:21 AMP
• Pray for the LORD to send out laborers into His harvest.
• Pray that the LORD will establish and manage your steps each day that you might walk in perfect agreement with His word.
Psalm 119:133 NASB, Psalm 37:23
• Pray to be ready for the LORD's return.
• Pray for strength and courage to face the coming persecution. And if you are
afraid then pray for more love for God and for others.
Deuteronomy 31:6, Isaiah 41:10, Joshua 1:9, Psalm 27:1, Matthew 10:28, Hebrews 13:5-6, 1 Corinthians 15:58
• Pray for patient endurance for yourself and all believers. Pray to be an overcomer by standing firm, trusting, and obeying the word of God. Persevere in faith.
Pray for perseverance, persistence, patience, tenacity, steadfastness, determination, resolve, boldness to "withstand in the day of evil"(Ephesians 6:13). Pray to be able to stand firm, that you may stand perfect and fully assured in all the will of God. Pray for self-control, one of the fruits of the spirit.
Pray that you have the endurance of the Apostle John.
Revelation 3:10, Hebrews 10:36 NLT, Revelation 1:9, Ephesians 6:13, Colossians 4:12 NASB
• Pray that you may not be deceived but have discernment for the truth. Pray that all the followers of Christ will be able to differentiate between truth and error. Pray that the brethren are not confused by the enemy. Pray for courage to make right choices and avoid sin.
John 14:6, Psalm 25:5, Matthew 7:15, 1 John 4:1, Philippians 1:9-10, Hebrews 4:12, Romans 12:2, 1 Thessalonians 5:21, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, Colossians 2:8, John 16:13, Psalm 145:18, Psalm 119:160, Proverbs 18:15, 1 Kings 3:9-12, Proverbs 2:3-5, Hebrews 5:14
• Pray for a double anointing of the Holy Spirit.
God has promised that in the last days, His Holy Spirit will be poured out afresh on all flesh and all nations will be reached.
Joel 2:28-29, Acts 2:17, James 5:7, Joel 2:23, Acts 1:8, 2 Kings 2:9
• Pray for Godly Wisdom to know how to navigate the coming chaos.
Proverbs 1:7, James 3:17, Proverbs 2:6, James 1:5-6, Proverbs 19:8, Colossians 1:9, Proverbs 16:16, Ephesians 5:15-16, Proverbs 13:10, Proverbs 4:11, Colossians 4:5-6, Proverbs 15:33, Proverbs 11:2, Ephesians 1:17, Proverbs 24:14,
And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
--- Philippians 1:9-11